Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our Marketplace. The information we collect includes:
- Personal information: We collect personal information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and shipping address.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our store, such as the items you purchase, the payment method used, and shipping information.
- Usage information: We collect information about how you use our Store, including the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, and the amount of time you spend on our Store.
- Device information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Store, including the type of device, operating system, and browser.
- Location information: We may collect your location information if you choose to share it with us, or if you use location-based services on our Store.
- Social media information: We may collect information from your social media accounts if you choose to connect them to our Store.
- Other information: We may collect other information that you choose to provide to us, such as your preferences and interests.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, operate, and improve our Store. Specifically, we use your information to:
- Fulfill your orders and provide customer support.
- Communicate with you about your orders, account, and Store updates.
- Improve and personalize your experience on our Store.
- Offer promotions, deals, and other marketing communications.
- Analyze and understand how our Store is used and how we can improve it.
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
- Comply with legal obligations.
We may share your information as follows:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us operate our Store and provide services to you.
- Business partners: We may share your information with business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Advertising partners: We may share your information with advertising partners who help us deliver targeted ads and measure their effectiveness.
- Legal purposes: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or court order.
- Merger or acquisition: We may transfer your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. However, no security system is completely foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You can do this by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below.
You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions in the communication or contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Changes to this Policy